Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm Back!!

After abandoning my blog for just over a year I have set out to reclaim my little space on the web, sweep out the cobwebs and bring the fairies and magic back to this place.

I found this gorgeous background at http://itkupilli.blogspot.com/
It has truely transformed the look of my blog and inspired me to try my hand at blogging one more time.

First business at hand was to decide what it is I want to blog about...my art, family, life... What is it I want to portray. After really looking inside I came up with the name Soul Flights for my blog title. This is the place I can reflect and talk about the journey of creating and all that goes with that. The long process and sometimes disapointing part of marketing ones craft and self as you are certainly trying to sell yourself, not just your art.

Every piece of art I create is a piece of my soul. A place for my spirit to play and take flight. I can't wait to take you on this journey with me!!

No comments: